Who we test

The Anchorage ARC VEC provides testing services only for applicants living in Alaska. We do not offer tests for applicants living in other states at this time and have no plans to expand our program to include other areas. If you are interested in obtaining your amateur radio license and live in one of the other USA states, please contact a radio club or testing organization in your area for more information. You might also try the ARRL (American Radio Relay League), or 1the W5YI group. Both of these organizations offer testing via affiliates in most states.

Back to VEC main page